Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Preface: Wanting to write for SNL or some paid sketch comedy gig, every week I'll post 5-10 sketch ideas to keep the mind going.  As if to "pitch" these ideas.   At the moment I'm putting my efforts into an unfunded TV/webisode series but when finished, I'll come back to these and choose one or two from each list to write out and film; hopefully from people's comments (which ones they'd like to see).

Possible Sketches: 
  • cop doing job even though end of the world 
  •  fun places to stash your pot 
    • tummy of cat
  •  joy of shooting zombies
  • end of world meeting
    • speculation of events to occur
    • board meeting

  • over-dramatization (theatre) 
    • over-dramatization of jobs, jobs as art
  • how snitches get paid
  • scrotal inconsistency

  • the judgmental but indecisive judge
  • guy swimming from sharks 
    • I think I have a feeling I’ll see him again 
      • your order sir? 
    • I think I’ll have the shark

  • is it black white, yellow, brown or racist?

  • talk show of pickup lines 
    • our first contestant Amber is an astrologer and loves pictures of dead cats
  • spiritual show let the pain out of your spirit. I you need you to repeat after me, heal me.
    • heal me!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Other Stuff: please check out my comics (updated MWF) and my photo comics (updated Th). See the last batch of sketches here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Same note from before: my blog is still in the works, some sections aren't up / still being developed.
 
Also, If ye just happen to be from SNL or some other paying entertainment entity and want to hire me or the like, please e-mail me, Jon Desjardins, at  itsjtd @ gmail.com (no spaces)

0 comments:

Post a Comment