Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Preface: Wanting to write for SNL or some paid sketch comedy gig, every week I'll post 5-10 sketch ideas to keep the mind going.  As if to "pitch" these ideas.   At the moment I'm putting my efforts into a TV/webisode series but when finished, I'll come back to these and choose one or two from each list to write out and film; hopefully from people's comments (which ones they'd like to see).

Possible Sketches: 
  • Joy in singing -> everyone starts solo singing, one person doesn’t enjoy- enraged
  • Vegetables bleeding
  • Another episode of “the Tired Chair”
  • Dragon made out of tinfoil 
  • Planting garden 
    • is that enough blood? 
    • no. use more blood
  •  Trust exercises - extreme 
    • give keys to house
    • sell stuff
    • it’ll be okay!
  •  I’m an angry man sketch
  •  Man made out of boxes with a cardboard heart
  • Guy gets idea to strap all the toilet paper to his clothes when leaving
  • Foaming at the mouth and then dying contest
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Same note from before: my blog is still in the works, some sections aren't up / still being developed. Please feel free to check out my comic strips.
 
Also, If ye just happen to be from SNL or some other paying entertainment entity and want to hire me or the like, please e-mail me, Jon Desjardins, at  itsjtd @ gmail.com (no spaces)

0 comments:

Post a Comment