Thursday, June 5, 2014

Photo by npclark2k
Wow… "the rest of the year" sure lasted halfway through the next.  So what happened?  Stuff. Pretty sure.  Stuff.  Maybe I’ll make up something elaborate and completely true at a later time.  For now, please settle for ALIENS, random tubes, and fornication. 

So a few things that have or are happening:
  • I’ve added a Standup Comedy page!
  • I will be documenting my process for doing stand up for the first time
  • I will be posting a cool comedian of the week.
  • New comic strips
  • New tweets
  • New lists of sketches to write
  • Videos- coming soon!
  • I put up a crappy resume! (another reason to hire me to work on your awesome show)
  • I changed the layout of the blog!
New Posts starting next week. Please respond and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment