Thursday, June 5, 2014

First of all, I think it's cool and completely awesome to give anything you or anyone is doing a rad project name.  Getting spleen surgery?  Project Ouch My Spleen.  If you're getting something horrible done to your balls why not try something sarcastic like: Project Oh Yeah My Balls are Going to be Okay Even After the Sharp Pointy Thing Touches Them Unnaturally, Froynlaven! What about mundane tasks? Absolutely! Awe, yeah it's Super Project Just Get Meat and Candy at the Grocery Store Go Time. Either way it makes the experience sound intellectual and filled with fun and mystery... until some weird people catch on and you're never seen from again. True Story.

Anyway, yes, Project X: Performing Stand Up Comedy is exactly as it seems. I'm prepping to perform a stand up routine at the end of the month.  I'm working with the book The Comedy Bible by Judy Carter.  It has numerous practices and such... some of which I will be documenting as the deadline approaches.  Hopefully this will provide entertainment, perhaps even encouragement.  Yes!  You're probably funny (maybe) and you should try stand up comedy too. If I become famous my standard advice for beginners will surely be: if at first you don't succeed why not try tear-away clothing? First, because being naked is awesome and second, for most being on stage will be like baring it all anyway.

Update:  Universe beware October 1st!

Update! I have performed! Video coming soon! Comments and tips will be welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment