Thursday, February 7, 2013


I prefer to set goals rather than resolutions.  To some this may seem like nitpicking but... and... so... plus... kinda explains why that's not true.  Anyway, these are my goals for 2013 (minus  writing goals which can be found here).  Some are lofty, some are not.  They should all come true. If they should all come true- I will reward myself with a million dollars in  the form of an extravagant trip, perhaps to a restaurant not located within a five hundred mile radius of a Dennys. We shall see.  The lists below will be updated with progress reports... for some I'll be writing the process on my attempts at achieving them.


Film/Video
  1. Film sketches
  2. Film Jules & I's webisode
  3. Film Dujuan & I's TV show
  4. Act in something
  5. Be an extra in something

Travel
  1. Chicago zine fest
  2. Out west
  3. See a real castle
  4. All-inclusive resort
  5. Ireland
  6. New Zealand

Fun Things
  1. Get hired by SNL
  2. Send someone an anonymous gift
  3. Make my own yogurt
  4. Make my own cheese (heh)
  5. Make my own alcoholic cider
  6. Actively Run for gov. position
  7. Eat at one new restaurant / month
  8. Have a flavored vodka party
  9. Run D&D session / group
  10. Use paperback swap (website)
  11. Use postcrossing (postcard-sending/getting website)
  12. Found or join a sketch comedy group
  13. Do standup comedy!
  14. PODCAST! 
  15. Plant a new garden (basement garden?)

Other Life Things
  1. Create a doula fundraiser / charity event
  2. Create a food fundraiser / charity event

Improvement
  1. Meditate
  2. Exercise
  3. Work on memory
  4. Increase money potential
  5. Cut/watch  budget
  6. Review productivity | dev. Each week
  7. Save for house / apartment
  8. Read a book a week (52)
  9. Make more friends
  10. Lose 10 pounds
  11. Try a new recipe each week
  12. Move stuff over from grams and moms
  13. Learn how to change oil
  14. Invest in Roth IRA
  15. Watch documentary/wk
  16. Find new creative collaborators 
  17. Revamp blog for goal progress/process updating

For/With My Daughter
  1. Read 104 books to Willa
  2. Halloween costume
  3. Blessingway
  4. Future save
  5. Future development
  6. First Year Birthday Something

For/With My Girlfriend
  1. Think of stuff for/with
  2. Valentines something
  3. Birthday something 
  4. PODCAST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment